Our Corporate Cover
AA has negotiated discounts for all AA Cover Holders with the following partners:
- TotalEnergies – Kes 2 shillings per litre at all Total Energies stations countrywide.
- Oriel Kenya – 25% Discount on parts and 10% Discount on service.
- Subaru Kenya- 25% Discount on parts and 10% Discount on service.
- Kingsway Tyres – 32.5% Discount on tyres, 35% Discounts on batteries, 30% Discount on shocks & 10% Discount on service.
- Tire world – 30% Discount on Maxxis Tyres and other vehicle accessories.
- Simba corporation- 15% Discount on parts and 10% Discount on service.
- Dt Dobie – 10% Discount on parts and 10% Discount on service.
- Toyotsu Kenya – 10 Discount on lubes, batteries & tyres 10% Discount on service.
- Chloride Exide – 30% on batteries.
- Harbits Limited (Fosgate) -5%-15% discount on entertainment accessories.
- Ashton Trading company- 21% on Synergy, Discover mixtech & start stop AGM batteries.
As an AAK Corporate Cover Holder, you are also entitled to the following Benefits;
- Free tow of up to 20km on mechanical breakdown.
- Unlimited roadside assistance.
- Discounts on motor related services, parts and accessories from AA appointed dealers.
- Discounted price on technical consultancy services.
- Legal advice on motoring matters from AA Lawyers.
- Advice on vehicle maintenance which may include but not limited to information on service, repairs, suspension, tyres, vehicle defects, road safety tips, new regulations.
- New prepaid membership card .
- Free Road Safety Awareness course.
- Discounted rate on AA services – valuation & inspection, International Driving Permit, Carnet, Mileage booklet, Defensive Driving Course.
- Classic membership for staff at corporate rate of KES 5,000/-
- Discounted rate on Eplus emergency medical services membership.
- Driver recruitment.
- Autonews motoring magazine.
- Auto clinics.
- Networking events.
Accepted Payments Mode
*Annual subscription – KES 10,000/- for first vehicle and KES 5,000/- for each additional vehicle (Minimum 5 vehicles)