As an AA Prestige member, you are entitled to the following Benefits:
• 100 km free tow on mechanical breakdown
• Unlimited roadside assistance- Tire change, minor mechanical & electrical repairs, jump starting, fuel delivery and key retrieval
• Ground emergency ambulance service for member and up to four dependants
• Discounts on motor related services, parts and accessories from selected outlets
• Unlimited safari check offered at AA branches
• Post-accident advice
• Legal advice on motoring matters from AA Lawyers
• Discounted price on technical consultancy services which may include but not limited to; preparation of transport policies, garage assessment services, mileage computation
• Technical advice on motoring such as vehicle maintenance, information on service, repairs, suspension, tyres, vehicle defects, road safety tips, new regulations etc
• Autonews motoring magazine
• Discounted rate on AA services – valuation & inspection, International Driving Permit, Carnet, Mileage booklet, Defensive Driving Course,Driver Assessment,Insurance, AA appointed garages.
• Auto clinics
• Networking events
*Annual subscription – KES 20,000/- for first vehicle and KES 7,500/- for each additional vehicle
SBM Card Qualifications:
How do i get the card?
• The card is available to AA Kenya members on enrollment or renewal of membership in all our branches. It is also available at any SBM Bank branch near you. The first card is issued FREE of charge. Replacement of the card afterward will be done at KES 500. No banking relationship with SBM Bank needed to have AA Kenya prepaid card.
How do I activate the card?
• Do a PIN-based transaction e.g. check balance at any SBM Bank ATM to automatically activate the new card. You can change your PIN to a desired one at this point.
How do I make payments using the card?
• Swipe your card or Tap and go at any service or goods provider e.g. supermarkets or fuel stations and enter your card PIN • For online transactions, enter the card details requested, then the 3 digit CVV code at the back of the card • Withdraw cash at any SBM Bank ATMs and UnionPay branded ATMs worldwide
How do I load the card?
•Via Mpesa Paybill number-552883 & indicate full card number as account number.
What is the minimum amount I can load?
• The initial minimum amount to load is KES. 1000 and any amount thereafter.
What is the maximum amount I can load?
• The maximum amount is KES 750,000 - subject to AML regulations.
What is the maximum amount I can pay online?
• The maximum online transaction amount is KES 30,000 per transaction.
What is the maximum amount I can swipe at a Point of Sale?
• You can swipe up to KES 100,000 per transaction.
How much can I withdraw at an ATM?
• You can withdraw up to a maximum of KES 40,000 per day. The withdrawal charge is KES 30 at an SBM Bank ATM and KES. 50 at a Kenswitch ATM.
Terms $ Conditions:
The card is available to Kenyan citizens/residents. One MUST be an AA member. You will need;
• Original national identification/valid passport/alien certificate
• KRA PIN certificate.