Our Training Institute
The AA Technical & Road Safety Institute offers broad categories of training as follows;
- Driver Skills Improvement courses.
- Motor Transport & Fleet Management Courses.
- Vocational skills courses
Driver Skills Improvement Courses
Course on offers are:
- Intermediate Defensive Driving Course .
- Intermediate Defensive Driving with basic mechanics
- Intensive Defensive Driving Course– Road Safety.
- Defensive Riders Course
- Professional Drivers Certification
- Executive Driving Course
- Smart School Bus Drivers Course
- School Bus Warden Road Safety Course
- Emergency Vehicles Operations Course
- Vehicle Maneuvering technique (4WD on and off road
- Refresher Defensive Driving
- Oil, Gas & Petroleum products Road Safety transportation
- Forklift Safety Operations Course
Transport Management and Vocational Courses
A Fleet Manager, transport manager/supervisor is responsible for planning, directing, managing, coordinating and supervising programs for the acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of fleet vehicles, establishing regular vehicle maintenance schedules, establishing cost-saving measures, and implementing new driver training programs. The courses include:
- Effective Fleet Management.
- Motor Transport Management.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Grade 3,2 & 1.
- Best in class facilities.
- Proficiency in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Recognition of Prior Learning- (Mechanics and auto electrical)
- Computer Proficiency- Packages
Why train with AA Kenya;
- Experienced trainers
- Personalized instructor
- Ample training time
- Tailor made curriculum.
- Best in class facilities
- Smart driving license application processing
or call us on 0709933999 or 0709933000Training Calendar 2023