Most motorists are not intentionally dangerous. They want to be responsible drivers and to interact safely with others on the road. However, many lack the knowledge and understanding of the risks involved in driving or they miss the skills, attitude or motivation to do so. To change this scenario we must provide advanced training opportunities in addition to the basics of learning "how to drive". Our Defensive Driving Course is an opportunity for such advanced training.
You will gain understanding of proper driving attitudes, road risks and interaction with other road users in addition a more in-depth understanding of the interaction with the car you drive.
The theoretical part of the course includes presentations by our experienced AA Kenya facilitators coupled with power point presentations, video shows and training materials based on practical experiences on the road. This course is essential to all organisations that value road safety. Defensive Driving ensures maximum safety for employees, protection of company fleet and gives organizations the confidence that its employees have the required driving skills.
AA Kenya has different course offerings designed to meet various needs of different clients:
- Intermediate Defensive Driving Course – 2 Days
- Intermediate Defensive Driving Course with practical module - 3 Days
- Intensive Defensive Driving Course - 5 Days
Defensive Driving courses give the following results
- Employers have more confidence in the driving skills of their staff
- Greatly reduced chance of being involved in accidents
- Reduced time off work due to injuries, hospitalization etc.
- Less down time on vehicles due to repairs/damage, improved fuel consumption, less wear and tear on mechanical components, in other words longer vehicle life and more economical driving
- Minimized risk of being hijacked
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Improved discipline on the road